Acquisitions & Sales
We represent real estate owners and developers in the purchase and sale of commercial real estate properties, including multi-family, office, retail, industrial and mixed-use properties. We prepare applicable transactional documents including letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, leases, brokerage agreements, and asset management agreements and negotiate those documents with favorable terms for our clients in the context of the transaction. We advise on zoning, permitting, environmental and title matters offering creative solutions to advance our clients’ goals. Our clients include private developers who acquire properties to redevelop into different uses and professional real estate owners who buy and hold performing assets.
- Acquisition of a parcel of land for the development of a proposed 40-unit residential apartment building.
- Acquisition of an historic church and rectory building for a proposed condominium development.
- Acquisition of a building and land for redevelopment into a medical office building.
- Acquisition of a building and land for redevelopment of a retail store for a national tenant.
- Sale of an office building with national tenants for a family real estate company.
- Sale of land to a developer for the development of a national retail store.