We represent developers and owners in a variety of commercial real estate financing transactions including construction and permanent loans with regional and national lenders. We assist in the collection and review of due diligence materials and advise on zoning, permitting, environmental, title and corporate governance matters. We prepare enforceability and zoning opinions in connection with loan transactions. With an understanding of each client’s business, we negotiate and document each transaction to promote our client’s goals.
- Refinance of existing CMBS loan with a new life company loan for of a shopping plaza with national tenants.
- Acquisition and construction loans with regional lenders to finance luxury residential development projects.
- Refinance a bridge loan to a permanent loan with a regional lender for an outpatient medical facility with a lease to an institutional health care provider.
- Assumption seller’s loan with a national lender in a work-out transaction for the purchase of a large industrial mill site with tenants and subsequent refinance with a regional lender.
- Construction loan with a regional lender for a single-tenant retail building leased to a national tenant.
- Construction loan for a local college for construction of new student housing on campus.