We represent landlords experienced in owning and managing large office buildings and developing property for regional and national tenants in a variety of leasing transactions, including office, retail and restaurant uses. We represent tenants who operate businesses in retail, restaurant, and technology. In addition, we prepare and negotiate leases and all related documents, including guarantees, options to extend, options to purchase, exclusive covenants, and work letters for lease space improvements. In addition, we assist in lease administration, and prepare and negotiate lease assignments. We pursue each client’s business objective being mindful of the long-term landlord-tenant relationship.
- Leases of office space to nationally recognized tenants for landlord of an office park.
- Assignment of leases of national franchise tenants in a large shopping plaza.
- Single-tenant retail building lease to a regional hardware store chain.
- Commercial condominium unit lease to a regional fitness business chain.
- Single-tenant building lease to operate a restaurant and entertainment center.
- Distribution facility lease for use in its retail sales distribution operations.
- Acquisition of a restaurant business and lease assignment.