We represent developers in the purchase, construction and conversion of property to residential, commercial, mixed-use and phased condominiums from acquisition of the project site through the sale of condominium units. We prepare condominium documents, standard project purchase and sale agreements and presentation binders for buyers, and coordinate and attend closings. We promote a team approach with strong communication between the developer, the sales office and our legal team to streamline the process from purchase and sale agreement through closing. We believe this approach provides for an efficient sale transaction and, as a result, lower legal fees. We advise on risk management throughout the development process. In addition, we advise on condominium management and the transition of control from developer to unit owners.
- Development, construction and unit sales of a 22-unit luxury LEED certified townhouse condominium development.
- Development, renovation, conversion and unit sales of an 80-unit mix-use condominium project consisting of a phased development of a historic building.
- Development, construction and unit sales of an 8-unit luxury townhouse condominium project with a unique garage pallet parking system.
- Conversion and unit sales of a 32-unit condominium renovation of a 19th century school house.
- Acquisition, financing, and conversion of various multi-family historic brownstone properties into condominiums.